Informed and compassionate answers to your questions about sexual abuse, trauma, and healing are now just an email away.
Finding informed answers to your questions about sexual abuse, trauma, and healing can be difficult. MaleSurvivor has partnered with TRIP (the Trauma Resolution and Integration Program at Nova Southeastern University) to create the Hope, Healing, and Support Team.
MaleSurvivor’s HHS Team can provide answers to your questions about:
- MaleSurvivor’s resources
- Male sexual abuse facts
- Impact of sexual abuse on survivors and loved ones
- Trauma and Healing
- Resources to aid your progress toward recovery
The HHS Team DOES NOT provide clinical or counseling support services. MaleSurvivor strongly suggests survivors seek the guidance of a mental health professional for any of your needs beyond the stated purposes of the HHS Team.
The HHS TEAM is NOT A HOT LINE. If you need need immediate help and are at risk of harm please call 911 or go to an emergency room.
The National Sexual Assault Hotline (1.800.656.HOPE) and Online Hotline (rainn.org) offer free, safe and confidential help 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK
National Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-422-4453 (Call this number for help if you have been abused, suspect a child or teenager is being sexually abused, or if you are an abuser.)
Covenant House (Youth and Parents) 800-999-9999
Anti-Violence Project (LGBT support) 212-714-1141
Visit our Resource Directory for more resource options.
- All inquiries are kept strictly confidential. MaleSurvivor, TRIP, and Nova Southeastern University will not share information about you with anyone.
- MaleSurvivor, TRIP and Nova Southeastern University reserve the right to retain anonymized data on usage patterns of this resource.
- When returning emails the HHS team member will identify him or herself as a member of the MaleSurvivor HHS team.
- MaleSurvivor HHS team members follow the duty to warn policy. This means that if an individual makes a credible threat of violence to someone, we are bound to report that information to the authorities.
To Contact the MaleSurvivor HHS Team:
Email your request to HHSteam@malesurvivor.org or fill out the form below
By submitting this form I certify that I have read and understand the terms of this service is offered under.