MaleSurvivor provides critical resources to male survivors of sexual trauma and all their partners in recovery by building communities of Hope, Healing, & Support.
If video does not load, you can view here www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1THgL0lPzw
Your support will help MaleSurvivor continue to thrive. Your gift WILL shatter the silence.
For more information on how you can help, please see Chris Anderson's special year end message HERE.
Howard Fradkin, Ph.D., LICDC, Co-Chairperson, MaleSurvivor Weekends of Recovery
- Recovery is absolutely possible and achievable for me.
- I will practice being disloyal to dysfunction and loyal to functionality.
- I give myself permission to connect to loving, affirmative, strong, sensitive, accepting men and women in my community.
- I release and forgive myself for any responsibility I have accepted in the past for my abuse.
- The abuser (s) from the past chose to hurt me; I will stop repeating the lie that it just happened to me.
- Offering myself daily compassion is necessary for my healing and growth.
- I commit to connecting to the boy inside me today so we can play, laugh and experience joy together, even if just for a minute or two.
- I believe deep inside me I possess the ability to face the truth of my abuse and to learn to use new tools for healing.
- I have the right and the ability to speak the truth of my abuse and deserve to be heard, understood, believed and supported.
- Feeling is healing; as I heal, I develop the ability to experience a wider range of emotions to enhance my health and connections to others.
To learn more about Dr. Howard Fradkin, click here
January 21, 2014 - Boston, MA; Sharon Imperato, LMHC; Peter Botteas, MA, LMHC, CCC Male Victimization Across the Lifespan Forum https://www.facebook.com/MassMOVA/
March 4-6 - Omaha, NE Christopher Anderson, Speaking of Children Conference Effectively Engaging with Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse https://www.projectharmony.com/events/speaking_of_children
March 5-8 - New York, NY; Christopher Anderson, American Men's Studies Conference Workshop TBA http://mensstudies.org/?page_id=941
March 6-7 - Palm Springs, CA Dr. Howard Fradkin, It Happens to Boys Conference http://www.creativechangeconferences.com/index.html
March 10 - Sacramento, CA; Christopher Anderson Effectively Engaging with Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse
March 11 - Santa Barbara, CA; Christopher Anderson Effectively Engaging with Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse
April 17 - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm - The 2015 Child Protection Program Symposium - William Mitchell Auditorium
Looking Back and Moving Forward: A Critical Look at Sexual Abuse and Institutional Failure | Sponsored by the William Mitchell Child Protection Program and Jeff Anderson ‘75
Click Here to Register
April 17 - 6:00 pm - Dare to Dream - Lyndon State College - Rita Bole Community Room - Lyndonville, VT 05851
April 24 - Boston, MA - Christopher Anderson; Victim's Rights Conference
Sequoia 2015 Weekend
Sequoia Retreat Center
March 27 - 29, 2015
Silver Bay 2015 Weekend
Silver Bay YMCA
April 24 - 26, 2015
Silver Bay Announcement
Blue Ridge Assembly 2015 Weekend
Blue Ridge Assembly
May 15 - 17, 2015
Blue Ridge Announcement
Guest House Retreat and Conference Center 2015 Weekend
July 17 - 19, 2015
Guest House Announcement
Alta Lodge Level 1 Weekend
September 18 - 20, 2015
Alta Level 1 Announcement