LightFang-- I used to think my poetry was written just for me, but I now realize I wrote poetry mainly when I didn't know how to communicate what I was going through to another person. My poetry than becomes a bridge so that I can open a door to discussion or answer questions without the awkwardness. This is actually some of my lighter poetry. Most of my darker ones, I would not put up because they themselves can act as triggers. In rereading many of my poems, even ones from before I really had memory of the events that happened in my life, I see that they were written in ways that they could be related to my abuse issues. If you like the three I transferred I'll put up a couple more and let you read them and judge how they apply or don't apply to yours or other's journeys. The funny thing is, these first three were used in both a female and male survivor's group and everyone seemed to relate. I thought women wouldn't feel the same or be able to understand in the same way, but I must have been wrong. :p