Gotta add to the above, especially in light of what my wife just showed me on TV!

Any of you guys "across the pond" (as CNN said) heard of a priest named, I think, Gerald Wright, aka "The Rapping Priest?" Sounds like someone who is really trying to reach out.

Also nudged me to go ahead and write about the great Roman Catholic Mass I watched today, which was actually about the last 45 minutes or so of the show I referred to in the previous post,
"Americal at Worship." It was at the church at Notre Dame University.

I don't remember the name of the priest, but he was very down to earth, talked like a normal human being, and seemed to know what's going on in the world, care about people, and actually believe what he's saying. How refreshing!

This priest gave an excellent sermon on healing, forgiveness, and hope. The Mass was an awesome, reverent worship experience.

Ministers and churches like this may not get as much press but I still think they're the majority!
After all do people get press for murdering, or not murderering when they had good opportunity? For doing loving things, or hateful things?

It's all about news, ratings, sensationalism, etc. Has nothing to do with what the majority of people do. It's what the majority of people don't do. That's why it's news.

There is still hope for the church and for the world! And for all of us! \:\)

Victor