Is pain God's tool?
The reason I ask this question, was to see whom else, meight be thinking like me.
Lot's of other people have been through what I have been through but feel differently than I do, for the reason's why.

Like the teenager Joseph,
in the story from Genesis 37.

Quote:
As the lad stood before his brothers, his beautiful countenance lighted up with the Spirit of Inspiration.
They could not withhold their admiration; but they did not choose to renounce thier evil ways, and they hated the purity that reproved their sins.
The same spirit that actuated Cain,
was kindling in their hearts.

lad = a young man

young = being in the early or undeveloped period of life, or growth; not old, between childhood and maturity.

beautiful = having beauty in any of its forms, a pleasing quality associated with harmony of form or color, excellence, truthfulness.
Synonyms: to that which appeals to the senses or mind, stirs a heightened response of the senses and of the mind on its highest level.

countenance = aspect; appearance, especially the expression of the face. The face or facial features. A look or expression of apparent encouragement.
: behavior, demeanor

Spirit = That which is the traditionally believed to be the vital principle or animating force within living beings.
Captial S. The Holy Ghost.
The real sense or significance of something to impart conrage, animation, or determination, to stimulate, encourage, breath of God, inspiration.

Inspiration = Simulation of the faculties to a high level of feeling or activity.
The condition of being so stimulated.
An agency, such as a person, that moves the intellect or emotions.

Actuated = activate = to set in motion, make active, to accelerate a reaction.

inadvertently = inadvertent = not duly attentive, accidental, unintentional, careless.

inadvertence = a mistake, oversight,
to advert.

Advert = to call attention, to turn toward.

The evil in the person whom did an act of evil, what is true was easyly twisted.
But in all of us is good, God's Spirit, and we didn't forget forever, as a undevelope person, later to remember, what was wrong and what is right, for us.

I was faithful as a young person
and today I'm working at remembering my faith as it was or is for me.
Working through the extra baggage I've develope over the years, because I wasn't ready then, but some how, I feel I'm ready today.

fmighell anc ak \:\)