I am feeling so uncertain that my recovered memories from 40 years ago are real......is there anybody else out here that has experienced this process????? I'VE ALWAYS FELT LIKE I WAS ABUSED.....but have not had memories until recently.....are they real or imagined?????? I've tried to commit suicide alot of times....in January I was placed in a mental ward....I began therapy and began remembering things....I tried to kill myself again in April....another 2 week visit to the mental hospital....I went back to therapy for a couple of weeks but have not been back in over a month....I think about killing myself constantly....the anti-depressants I'm on - Celexa - is doing nothing to disuade these suicidal thoughts....I was diagnosed as having a borderline personality disorder....anybody out there in my boat....I'd really like to talk to you...especially if you have seen improvement in therapy...I want to have hope.....but it is hard to believe I will ever feel better....DO YOU???????? MICHAEL