http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/03/14/exc...s-might-be-gay/

He was the worst kind of self hater turning it outward. I wanna puke. This is from the article written by a former member of the "church"

Drain went on to say that she thought his reaction to being asked by the media if he was gay himself was suspicious, in that it was particularly extreme.
I never understood why, when [he was asked by the press], Why are you so against the homosexuals? Did you have a homosexual experience? Do you have homosexual tendencies? And he would get so mad, he would shut down. And hed be like, I cant talk to this person anymore, theyre stupid.
His reaction to that was stronger than any other question you can ask him. So I always wondered that why does he get so mad? If Im not gay, Ill just say Im not gay.
She went on to say that speculating on the matter was all she could do, as she didnt know the true reason for his reaction to those questions.
She said: But something happened, and something made him change his mind about the military, and in turn have kind of a crusade against sexual immorality and homosexuals.

It must suck when your whole life is made up of nothing but the "wrath". This is why I am so anti religion. He was following an ultra Calvinistic crusade that was clearly a rejection of his own unwanted homosexual feelings.

When asked "can you preach the bible without preaching the hatred of God?" his answer was "absolutely not!". If you read the bible, he is Correct. To say otherwise is to cherry pick. Its all in there. The King James bible is considered the cornerstone of modern english language christianity. Yet he himself was a devout homosexual.
http://etb-history-theology.blogspot.ca/2012/03/king-james-was-gay.html

From the many self flagellating saints, to markus bachman, Exodus, Ted Haggard, oh the list is way too long and repugnant, Self hating homo's lead the battle against themselves. We are not fooled.

Somehow when all the sins are listed and it is determined that homosexuality is the WORST one responsible for floods, fires, school shootings and gives impetus and rationale for groups like WBC to Gleefully pronounce "GOD HATES FAGS" then as Shakespeare so astutely observed:
He " doth protest too much"
!!!!

WoR Barrie 2011