Ken,

Keep it up! I really think one of the best things anyone can do is figure out how to work some exercise into their schedule. It doesn't have to be a lot-- even a run (or walk) around the block once per day before dinner can make a world of difference.

For me, I'm really prone to depression (and long periods of gloomy, cold weather are really tough on me.) Getting a run in several times a week helps my mood, helps with depression, pushes me physically, helps me lose weight, and makes me feel better about myself (especially if I run further than before.) I know this all sounds corny and you've heard it before, but it's true.

So note to fellow survivors: If you feel like crap or are even just having a bad day, bundle up if need be and at least take a walk around the block. Several times a week if possible. If you can run around that block instead, do it. Even a little bit will help-- trust me.

Bob