When I woke up this morning it was with a memory that was clear as day. It was more clear them almost any other memory I have from that age. It's not something I want to remember and I remember it from the time my father grabbed my shoulder until my mother came home. Because of it I had to go to my room to stay away from my brother until one pm. I know it is pathetic to hide in a place I hate but I couldn't face anyone much less him. I went to bed thinking about the one event he told me from his abuse and trying to understand it. I did not react favorably when he told me and we've been at odds for a while. I told him he can tell me anything and when he told me one event, I froze up and said nothing. I didn't know what to think. My mind went blank. I still haven't left this awful place. I hate my room. It's suffocating. It doesn't help that the memory takes place in my old bedroom. I don't know if this is the right form but I still don't think I survived anything. I am just a very weak person. When I am ok again I'll go out to face my brother and probably tell him I have a hangover. He's knocked in my door three times and asked if I was ok so far. I feel guilty.

How do I become normal again? What should I say about freezing up on him? He knows I hate my bedroom. Should I just tell him nothing and not lie about a hangover?

Edited by carperson (03/02/14 06:54 PM)
Edit Reason: Spelling.