Posting on behalf of Dr. Singer. Please note I am merely providing this information for convenience of survivors and do not endorse any of the individuals listed nor do I make any judgment about the appropriateness of any therapist for your particular needs. The person listed below has shown enough interest in the field of sexual abuse recovery to ask to be listed on our website. You should expect to gather your own information about the level of skill, interest, experience and/or other qualities of the people listed as you make your own decision about a psychotherapist.

Quote:
Hello, all,

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm beginning a new psychotherapy group next month for male survivors. There aren't nearly enough resources around for survivors, especially in a group setting, and I'm very excited to be able to offer one. My plan is to initially meet for ten weekly sessions, with the strong possibility of continuing on a weekly basis after that. I am specifically seeking participants who are already engaged in or would be willing to begin individual treatment with a therapist of their choice.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or information about possible referrals. Of course, anyone interested in participating can contact me directly.

Best regards,
Michael

Michael C. Singer, PhD
Clinical Psychologist

365 West End Avenue
Suite 1B
New York, NY 10024
917-689-1746
drmichaelsinger@aol.com