i read an article about the stages of recovery from childhood sexual abuse, for me i feel like i'm on the second stage "something happend but"i'm not in denial anymore ,it's been a year and half sinse i remember when i first started to understand just a little bit the link between my struggle and suffering to my childhood abuse ,i i began to read books and articles online , and went to see a few therapist , just trying to be active on my journey towards healing,that been said i dont feel the courage nor the need to comfront my abuser ,i'm not even angry at him when i know that i should be furiouse!also i understand that some of the biggest steps i can take to heal is changing my behaviors of avoidance and isolation etc..and when one of my family member try to change me , i find my self coming up with all the excuses and i seem that i'm always trying to convince them that nothing is wrong with me , it's like i tell me self , i just should be doing this on my own , no body need to know they can't understand such things...i'm intrested to know if anyone eles feel the same way ..or in a diffrent stage...