Hi Nyjah,

I have found getting the anger out is so important for me. Typing here is a GREAT way of getting out anger, venting rage because I as an abused person understand a great deal about anger and rage. I have kept journals for many, many years. Whenever I get ready I always burn them because I write down anything I want in my journals. I have had help with anger in some workshops and with some reading, and have learned to scream with my hand over my mouth so I can get the scream out without scaring the neighbors, I have learned to effectively punch pillows and kick pillows while saying how I was feeling and visualizing the individual I was punching/kicking. It scared me when I first started because what was coming out was the actual energy I felt from the abuse.

Listen to yourself about what works for you, and move at your own pace. From personal experience it has been messy to not find ways to get my anger out, because then I usually unconsciously find ways to act it out with other people. That always makes me feel bad.

Good luck to you, and congratulations for having the courage to talk about it.

Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards