p.s. I'm still at the intellectual knowing stage and pre-feeling stage regarding early abuse and the most likely rape by my father at age 8. I'm also working with another site that is helping me a lot. The guy I mentioned earlier has a 14 page and running post on paternal incest. I have been unable to continue reading it because the chord of conscious brutality by his father is resonating so deeply within me. So, it has been a breakthrough for me. I now know my blocked memories were very brutal for me at a very young age. The process continues and I trust it. Also, I have also been able to move into my left hip which has been a problem for me for years. I knew mom stuck pins in me intentionally to inflict pain. When I moved into the hip with this new focus I felt absolute hatred from my mother. My hip is better, and I'll just have to play it by ear how many times I need to go there, or if it is something I will always need to do from time to time.

Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards