I have actually done a great deal of gardening here-- a major challenge for a stateside gardener. Unimaginable numbers and frequencies of plant diseases. I remember how proud I was of my heritage foot long cucumbers. Wonderful success first generation. Second generation soil diseases. Never to be grown again. But I did learn a lot and have good experiences to fall back on. My learning to work with nature has been somewhat painful, but I have learned, and the learning has generalized to ME. I have become much more patient with myself and my own natural processes than I have ever been. And this is essential for working through my CSA issues. Nature has taught me a great deal about myself. I feel much more harmonious in my thinking than ever. I watch myself with my thinking processes, realize they are immature, and am satisfied with the waiting while they have an opportunity to mature. Massive change for me--shifting from negative to positive, from fear to love. At 64, the shift is just now coming on. In fact, I have just become aware of this shifting in the last 24 hours. This is as spiritual as it gets for me. I never feel separate from non-physical energy and experience it most easily in my imagination(knowing) and with nature. Communicating with plants has been natural and easy for me. I have not focused on communicating so much with animals, however, now that I type this, I will ponder it.

Thanks for inspiring this participation for me. It feels good.

Don
Divine Law is not judgment or denial of self truths. Divine Law is honoring harmony that comes from a peaceful mind, an open heart, a true tongue, a light step, a forgiving nature, and a love of all living creatures. Jamie Sams & David Carson, Medicine Cards