Originally Posted By: KMCINVA
It is so sad he is excluded his family from his life due to the ignorance of others. Sadly ignorance is found at all levels, families, friends, medical , legal. The abused has been abused a lifetime and it continues in his family and the judicial and medical systems.

My heart goes out to him and everyone who continues to be tormented by and years after the csa.

Obi thank you for reminding all of us of the personal agonies suffered from csa. I too have lost much. Items the children made for me were thrown out, pictures missing and being told I lost them, personal papers ransacked, and so much more like you and Still have lived. I was the one to save the mementos when others were throwing everything out. I cherished these items but they are all gone now. I suspect others are holding now realizing the sentimental value they hold. I hope one day it is over and bitterness and ignorance end.

Kevin

agreed.

it is sad that Still, and many others, are having to go through these things because of others and their ignorance.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, that we are all going to be the ones that take the most crap, treated awful and so on, until there is enough true information that gets out there for society to change its views towards sexual abuse. We are the ones that are going to have to carry that cross, pay that hefty price, so that others behind us can get the help that they need without prejudice or hatred spewed at them, until one day sexual abuse is, hopefully, eradicated.

until that time, we have to do our best to help support each other because we are the ones that are going to have to take the brunt of society's ignorant wrath.

my story

my vlog