I attend the university although thankfully I do not live there. I was driving home from school a few days ago, east on 322, when I saw a sign that read "Joe Patterno 409 wins" the sign above it read "You cannot cover up 61 years of success with honor"

You can see it here: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Paterno-Billboard-219909631.html

Grammar issues aside, I wanted to pull over and burn the sign down. It was dark. I drive a dark car. I had the means in the trunk....

This is the kind of madness that strikes the spouses and sigs of CSA survivors. We marvel at a world that goes on with daily life when such evil occurs. We break down. We suffer. We too become triggered.

I had to attend classes and be on campus during the thick of the Sandusky scandal. It was a living hell. I don't know how I got through that. I was nearly kicked out of a class when I went toe-to-toe with a former football player over "Joe's innocence" and this idiot's indescribable blame of the victims. I recently thought I had turned a corner with all of that...

And now this sign.

Anyone want to raise money for a counter sign? Because I am desperately trying to not give in to what I can only describe as eco-terrorism.