lol...welcome to the thread Lee. Glad to see you showed up. (I, for one, missed you when you did your move this year, dear friend). And I'm mostly with you on the "entertainment value"...my mantra. I suppose it's similar to, "whatever doesn't kill you...."

I was rather glad for the break in the health dramas the past seven months and feeling normal. I suppose it's progress that this time I put it right out there instead of a group PM, huh? Frankly, though, I hate this shit.

Eventually I'll be able to lighten up, but I'm not there yet. At the least, I'm figuring Sept is a wash. I hate being unproductive, personally (can't do a damn thing around the house) and professionally (all Sept shoots cancelled). Nor do I relish having the fragile part of my personality front and center. But that's exactly how I feel and, hell, I'm only ten days along...feels like a damn month already. Shingles, etc., was a cakewalk compared to this.

Granted, have particular support from my Welsh bestie, my fave cousin, even my neighbor across the street. I've apparently, too, been making the right decision by now making sure I lay low, frustrating as it is. And, I sure as hell don't know what THIS is about, but the guy at Petsmart was hitting on me in the midst of this.

Bitch, bitch, bitch, gripe, gripe, gripe. (One of the guys gave me a nudge by shooting Olivia Newton John's "Heart Attack" to me, but I'm feeling more like my Marvin avatar).