1.healing - words of encouragement are always welcome. Some days I'm braver than others, but each day I keep trying because the alternative sucks.

Eirik - I consider myself straight, but I have a need for other guys to love me and I know it's because I've never felt that kind of unconditional love that you would get from a father - ever. Your post went a long way to help fill that need. Thanks for the love and understanding.

I read your story and I'm sorry for what happened to you but still thankful to know you. I will read your full story if you post it. It was good for me to get it all out there and to have guys like you still accept me because I was having a hard time accepting me. If you could then maybe I could too. So far so good. I hope others read it and it helps them in some way. There are still SO many more things I want to post and discuss regarding my recovery now, but only so much time in the day.

You can PM me anytime too. I am sure I will take you up on your offer. I only wish I could write as well as you do.

"Me too" - I don't think I will ever get tired of saying or hearing these two words.

My Story:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/board/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=441625#Post441625