I am 35 years old. I am a single gay male. I was told/questioned at the age of 7 that I was molested by my babysitters son. He was in his early 20s and gave my name as well as my sisters as victims. However, I cant remember anything now, or then and my sister says the same. The idea of what might have happened has been on my mind and I was looking for anyone who may have tips on recovering memories. I have more than just this instance that makes me feel I was molested as a child. i can remember having sexual thoughts and feelings for men my entire life. One of my earliest memories was when I was 4 years old. I remember laying in bed masturbating and was thinking about my uncle.This particular uncle was not in my life much. In fact durring this time We lived hours apart. I wouldn't see him for years through my childhood. I also has sexual feelings for the man that lived next door. i would have a fantasy of him pulling me into the bushes and showing me his penis. (or maybe it wasn't a fantasy?) I was 5 at this time. I have extreme sexual thoughts and desires my whole life.Another thing that I encountered was my mothers boyfriend. She had the same boyfriend for 6 years. from the age of 7-14 he was in my life. He was an extreme alcoholic and was not around a lot. However when he was around he always found ways to expose him self to me. Example; when I would be taking a bath he would come in and pee, making small talk trying to get me to look at his penis. He would also walk around in a house coat wide open completely naked when we were home alone. I also remember hims coming home drunk and passing out completely naked on the bed with the door open. Knowing my mom would not be home. Of coarse I looked. And I had interest in it. i have fantasy of him till this day. I was such a messed up kid. Having thoughts too mature for my age. These are the things that make me feel I was molested. I just cant remember it! I am constantly browsing the internet looking at male survivor stores, trying to find a story like mine that may trigger a memory. i want to know what/if something happened. Does anyone have any ideas on how to find my memories....