There are a lot of constructive posts in the Spirituality Thread that are not judgmental, and focus on healing for those who choose to believe and want to follow that path. It is, for a lot of people, a source of healing. No one forces another member to come into this thread and read these posts. Yet here we are, getting the same argument and attack again with the ideas of: unless you heal my way and how I find it acceptable, you are a problem. Healing is different for different people, so why attack those who do not choose a secular progressive path? If God does not work for someone else ok, but trying to heal with His help does work for me and many others.

If someone wants to attack me personally for that, they should really ask themselves if attacking my chosen path to healing is really productive and judgmental. What exactly is that attack going to accomplish? It won't change me or who I am because I am finding new strength and healing on this path. If doing that simply makes someone feel better inside having jumped on another member, that reminds me a lot of perps who tried to silence me though fear.