"Test all things; hold fast what is good."
(1 Thessalonians 5:21).

"It is not good to have zeal without knowledge,
nor to be hasty and miss the way.
"
(Pr 19:2)

"Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."
(Acts 17:11)

"Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does."
(Jn 10:37)

"A simple man believes anything, but a prudent man gives thought to his steps."
(Pr 14:15)

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."
(1 Jn 4:1)

"For we did not follow cunningly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty."
(2 Peter 1:16).

i have already been through every other religion on the planet, some not of this world, and some i invented.
weapons of mass distraction.
everything was apotheosis, atheism, animism and astrotheology. all dead ends.

the bible is the best.
i am not threatened by false idols and ideologies.

Mathhew 7:24-27

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:

And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
"

2nd Corinthians 11:12-15
"And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about.

For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ.

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.
"

War
Love
Poetry