I can only think of one way to fight the problem. For me that will mean speaking in public about what happened to me and how I got help. I'll start at my church and then go anywhere I'm invited to speak to adults there about the signs that I showed during all of that and how no one seemed to notice. Maybe speak at schools (colleges). I'm not quite ready yet as still have stuff to work out in T, but I see speaking as a way to take the bad and turn it to something good. It won't be fun or comfortable, but I think it'll get easier with practice. If I can stop even one kid's life from being what mine was and is, that will make the public embarrassment of crying on stage worth it. I did speak once and only had to stop for a few seconds because of the tears, but people told me what I said made a difference. One guy told me...wow, that happened to me too. Now I know I'm not alone and can get help. That made it worth it.