hey Jaifian
It is so hard for us as survivors to trust our perceptions in many cases. PTSD often makes us feel threat where none exists and if your experience has been of a certain nature ,we then to anticipate that same thing going forward. that being said your therapist should be able to help you with those feelings.but to do so he must know how you are feeling. I would suggest the next time he asks for details that you stop there and tell him how you feel and ask for his reasoning in asking those questions. my current T has never asked for details, and the one I had before only did once and the fear and anger showed himself and we had to do some calming things it was not pleasant and he never asked again so I think if we are open with what we are feeling it is better all around. hope that helps
Jeff
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
Herman Melville