Hey 1Lif,

That was a very good pic of videos. The one thing I've learned about the very religious of and religion is that the have many ways of intimidating families. No I know that I grew up in a nonreligious house and I thought I got enlightened at the age of 26 when I married my wife after meeting her about 3 times. Today I have 6 kids, 4 of whom are married and have kids. My religion has also had a sex scandal and they deny everything. They protect the perp. I wanted to have a house believing in something for the family. My wife is very truly religious woman. The theme on how to keep these CSA matters covered up is to intimidate the victim not to go to the authorities. They will not stop at intimidation of the victime but the victims family and even extended family. People will find that they cannot get jobs in the community or their kids cannot attend the faiths religious schools. So there are things I will never tell my family like me being gay. Why put them through all the hassle. It's not like I can go say fuck off and leave because my family would still have trouble with gangsters. What I did notice though over the years was that I could never be one of them simply because I left god in bed with the johns. When I prayed that the beatings should stop hurting nobody on high was there for me. I'm sorry I don't offend anyone but fuck him. The only use for religion is to create voting blocks.

There is supposed to be a separation between church and state. So why is government listening to religions in order to pass laws. There is no blind justice, it's tainted. Being able to marry who you want shouldn't be help up by the religious. We're not talking about religious people we're talking about regular people.

In my 7 years of being pimped from the age of 12 I met all kinds. When I sat on the podium waiting to give my "today I'm a man" I was looking around this huge crowd trying to see if I could see anyone that I knew intimately. I really should have asked my friend Lanny to come take a look since this was his pimps territory and I worked the upper east side about 25 blocks north of the UN

Boy, 1lif he's got something to cure everything under the sun. I bought a years worth. He gaurentees I will never look at another man again. the problem is that I don't look at women except my wife. It's going to be very lonely around here crazy. So if I don't speak to any of you guys again then you'll know I've been cured or I died grin.

Peace, Rainbows, Love & Healing
Jeff

Stick around, It will get better....