I am still challenged, but still moving forward. For a while I've been stalled out and am learning that sometimes I have to revisit things with my T even though I thought I was done with it. I'll do that, and every day strengthen my Armor of God. I also learned that my freedom in Christ was instant, but my growth in a real relationship with Him is a life long process and I do not have to worry if I "get" everything instantly. Right now, reading a book called Victory Over the Darkness, and that is helping me to understand not only who I am, but whose I am too.

Some want to attack me or others of faith saying we are not smart enough to understand our own scripture. They say we need it explained by someone who, while they don't share our faith or believe in God, is still more "enlightened" then believers are. The enemy knows scripture very well, and knows how to twist it too and confuse the minds of believers.

I learned recently that no one has all the answers, and that is why we are called to join with other believers to grow our faith, and expand our understanding of scripture. I'll readily admit, I don't understand it all and I may even be wrong in my own understanding of scripture, but I am learning. I will, however, grow a deeper understanding from talking to others of faith and reading scripture daily. That is where I'll get my enlightenment, iron sharpens iron. The fact is, the enemy hates where I am at because I no longer believe the lies that I am beyond God's love, or that I am unforgivable.

I may be down, but I am not done and all of the forces of darkness can not stop what God has ordained. It's that simple.

“Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed!" Rev. 5:5. NIV Student Bible