Originally Posted By: Disappointed

Therefore, yes, I want EVERY detail about what a man thinks from the moment he wakes up in the morning until the next morning when he wakes up again.

In all honesty it would probably take me weeks to write down everything I think about in a day, anxiety (constantly thinking about the "what if's" and every possible solution to every situation I could find myself in) mixed with ADD really doesn't give me any time to stop thinking. While I may look relaxed my mind is racing faster than I would've ever thought possible, even in my sleep I have nightmares every night, so bad that I only tell people the small, more "normal" parts of them. I always want to go out and do fun things, enjoy the things people normally are able to enjoy, but I always tell myself ".. after you're done doing that you're just going to go back to the terrible life you have, so what's the point?..." so I end up doing the same thing every day, nothing. Constantly feeling unworthy of anyone's time, incredible amount of stress, can never accept any compliments, etc.

These are all things that nobody else sees (there's so much more too), I always put on that fake smile and laugh just like most of the guys here...

Not sure if this is anything you're asking about or if I'm just rambling on but that's pretty much an average day for me, I wish I had more positive/optimistic things to say lol! But I guess it is what it is...