Sexual orientation is so not the issue for me. A pedophile is a pedophile is a pedophile! I could not care less if a pedophile is having sex with adults of the same or opposite sex. For me it is like stating that "67% off all pedophiles drink 2%milk. " I don't care. What is the relevance? If they are molesting/sexually abusing children, they are pedophiles who are sick and should be locked away from harming any other innocent children.
To the other point, I must agree that you can't have it both ways (MS) in using political correct statistics in order not to play into some people's ignorant beliefs about homosexuality. Stating that the majority of pedophiles are heterosexuals is also harmful, misleading and untrue! You may quote me on this if you wish. "The Majority Of All Pedophiles are...100% PEDOPHILE!" Let us evolve enough to not mislead in any way. Instead let us focus our attention and energy on blaming the sexually abusive miscreants who are solely responsible for their reprehensible and vile behavior...and prosecute them and lock them up!
Pull me round
Push me to the limit
Maybe I may bend
But I know where I'm not going
I Will Not Be Broken" (Bonnie Raitt)

WoR Guest House 2013