Originally Posted By: toddop
....but there was a lot of anger and bad feelings from him to me. Kinda like, "I walked through fucking fire and hell for this life you are living?"

That's very interesting way of looking at it

.....But he did what he had to, without any help from the fucking adults in his life that never even noticed something was wrong, even when he was bleeding, wetting the bed every night, and sunk into depression. In the end, I had to conclude, he is probably one of the bravest people I know.

He had no option, he either got through it himself or not at all. I was lucky to be able to have 2 very close friends in the same business to bring me through it all, so in that respect I had all the support I needed.

I also put this up because there are so many pictures that were taken of him when he was being abused, raped, and tortured and they are still floating around out there I am sure.....

If there are any pictures or movies involved then they are surely out there. I know it is in my case. Even stuff taken in the '60s was upgraded hosted to the net and 8 & 16 mm film to video. I have no pictures really of my years after 10 and 90% of those were not so nice to look at. So the avatar you see there of me was taken on a secluded beach with a kid who was to become my best friend. I was 12 and he around 10-1/2. I wish I had something better than that of me but it is the best I can do.

I'm sorry for what you have gone through but I have a very good idea of what it was.

Peace, Rainbows, Love & Healing
Jeff

It will get better....