I am finding that through my studies and reading The Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth aka "The Bible" it has been talked about so much and I never could grasp the concept of forgiveness until now. Forgiveness is a gift you must give yourself. First it frees your mind from resentments and anger it is not a requirement that you be forgiven by anyone else. However, once you forgive yourself you lift the anger vale that covers your eyes and Heart and allows god to come in and heal what ever ails you. one of the most important things to remember is that God has already forgiven you of all your sins once you have confessed that Jesus Christ is your lord and savior. our resentments and unwillingness to forgive ourselves and others at the same time keep us from getting closer to God the true miracle worker and healer. it was hard for me to forgive my attacker it has taken a very long time and a lot of prayer but it is worth it to know that the almighty has forgiven me. until later God Bless and your in my prayers

James