Hey Magellan,

I've been having dreams lately, too. I think your other dreams were positive, but this dream is mixed. It's not a purely positive dream, but it does seem like very healthy subconscious work being done.

As you know, all the people in your dream are parts of yourself. So you are the coach, but you are also the team, and you are the person telling the coach to wrap it up.

In the sports analogy, there's only so much a coach can do. He can teach his players and coach his players, but it's the players that have to go out and win the game.

Your dream is telling you that you are having trouble communicating with yourself, despite your good attempts at doing so. Obviously, that's not the best thing in the world. (I have this trouble myself)

However, it does seem like good news that your mind is showing you this problem, to let you know that it is being worked on. The coach needs to find a way to listen to his team.

I have followed your posts for months, so I understand your struggles. They are similar to my own.

Happy dreaming, Magellan. Whatever you're doing, you're on the right track.

Cant