"It's much scarier to think I WASN'T incested, and was thinking shit like that. THEN what does that make me? Again, some kind of bizarre wannabe incest victim. Huh? Who had borderline nervous breakdowns at night from the fear of growing up."

Children do not start having night terrors, nervous breakdowns, and severe depression because they didn't eat their peas and carrots. The presence of all that suffering you experienced as a child is secondary proof, like smoke or a shadow, that you were sexually abused. Unfortunately, it sounds like you lived with or around your abuser for some time, which is inherently disruptive to an already unstable survival attempt a CSA victim undertakes. One day the fog of flashbacks will be lifted and your memory of what happened will become more clear. When that day comes and you recall who did this to you whether or not it was your dad, your uncle, or somebody else in your life at the time I will believe you and find them blameworthy.

A child's love is practically unconditional so when it is betrayed by those closest to him/her how can we possibly expect them to reconcile that fact with their situation? Now you are an adult survivor and working through it the best you can except this time you don't have to do it alone ; )