Hey Daniel,

I too have problems with the screaming and crying, it's tearing at my soul and slowly eating up my brain. Were they disposable or just sold to some other hell hole. I have either nightmares or flashbacks about it every night, I cannot get a full night's sleep no matter what meds are given to me. They chase me every night wanting to kill me for what I did. I think about them constantly and I can't shake them off. I don't know yet what the answer is and I'm hanging on threads. I have a shrink appointment tomorrow to try once more to adjust my meds. If you would like to talk please PM me, I won't bother you otherwise but I think we're talking the same shit.

I'm sorry I haven't found that magic yet but I would love to share it with you. If you really need more of it I would gladly give it all to you. Just hang in there.

Peace, Rainbows, Love & Healing
Jeff

It will get better....