Thank you for all of your responses. I am really glad that I found this site.

A little update. Husband is UTTERLY calm. He basically doesn't want to talk about it anymore but he answers some of my questions which I have a million of them...but I didn't dare to push him to answer all....

After he disclosed this information to me, he has been acting all "normal" like this doesn't effect him at all. He told me that because this had happened such a long time ago so he had tried to block it and push it out of his system and just basically ignored it.

I have told him abou the site but he doesn't want to come on and view what everyone has shared. I think he just want to ignore it completely. He wants this to not be his memory.

I am very confused. I still feel extremely sad and hurt for him but on the other hand he acts like it's not a big deal so I feel like I am overreacting. I also do not know how I can be in the same room with his sister without punching her on the face. To which he responded that family is family, he still cares for all of the family members. How? How can he be so "normal" ? How can he still be so nice to them, to her? (He has a tendency to put other people before him)

How can I not let this consume me? This is all I can think about when I have free time....