Hey SonOfaSoldier,

Sorry you find it necessary to be here but we are all brothers here. You will find caring individuals that are willing to help you. All you need is to get comfortable here and join in. You will find friendships you never had before, you will make true friends not just people that look at you sympathetically. Be happy with yourself, you are an amazing person. You have done an amazing thing being yourself.

I remember in high school in the '60s that I was called among other things a faggot. I had long hair so that ment that I was a hippie. If I was a hippie then I was an anti war protester. If I was an anti war protester then I was a faggot. And if I was a faggot I could be bullied and beat up and on and on and on.

I'm sure you will hear plenty of such stories here and some that are so gross you can't even finish reading their posts.

You came to the right place, you will grow here and feel part of a loving community. There are plenty of resources also for you to go through. So many people are here willing to help in any way they can. So I'm sorry you had to come but it's a pleasure meeting you.

Peace, Rainbows, Love & Healing
Jeff