Originally Posted By: lapchinj
....I can't have sex with her and I hate it when she whispers in my ear that she loves me so much and that she can't live without me. Nobody in my whole life said that to me, nobody....

I'm sorry but I have to rephrase what I wrote. All those fucken johns that I had to entertain for 7 years so they could get their jollies told me that I was a beautiful kid and that they loved me while they stroked my hair and sucked on my earlobe just to get their hands in my pants. They loved me more than anyone else that they had ever met. Yeah plenty of guys handed me that crock of shit just to get into my pants, but I mean when someone really tells you that he/she loves you, you know right away if it's the truth or just a crock of shit.

The johns went on to other kids and handed them the same croc of shit. Those fucks leave but someone who really loves you stays by you through the worst of times. That's a true friend and someone who really loves you. If he really wanted a divorce then he would have had the papers already.

Peace, Rainbows, Love & Healing
Jeff