Hey JayBro,
Thanks so much for this. I can't tell you what it means to get this response. I was at a really low place last night and just kind of exploded onto the Discussion Board. I think I just needed some validation and support.

I think you hit it on the head when you talked about the "magnitude of the abuse." I have admitted that I was a survivor of CSA in my past work, but then thinking about the perp and the net of perps involved just really spun me out last night. I was struggling to let something out and not just be passive and let it go.

I'm sorry to hear you have a similar story and were also victimized by low-lives who prey on boys. But hearing another survivor talk about recovery is very helpful and does help me return to that everything is going to be alright place.

I too have made a lot of strides in my recovery over the past few years. I just hit a snag last night and tumbled a bit. But, I am picking up the pieces, doing my meditations, seeing my T today, and trying to get back on the bike.

Thanks again!!

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
-Albert Einstein