I've heard those two words before... long before I opened up about being transgender. It hasn't felt more true than now.. its not my fault, but it feels lily it. Be yourself my dad said. So I listened. Twenty years of pain later I wish I hadn't. Its not just my gender,its everything. I hate having a female body, it doesn't feel right. And neither does following a herd of sheep. I chose my own beliefs my own fashon style genre whatever you may call it I thought for myself I thought far deeper than :hey knew existed and institute accepting that I was different i get hurt.

All wanted was to be accepted or left alone, and for my father to see that I took his teachings to heart and be proud of me...

Now I'm facing a different battle. My foe now is no enemy, but with as pure of a heart as I've known I'm still being hurt. Either choice will only bring more pain. I don't know what to do