Originally Posted By: lapchinj
Hey Ken,

This is the only dog that had a name. How we got it and were able to keep it in the barracks I don't know. Me and my roommate had a private room because we were in charge of the barracks. I had the lower floor and he had the upper floor. So we did a lot of shit there. We once brought some fucked up junky that we bought some dope off of and brought him back to the barracks. I asked my 2 friends what we're going to do with him and I passes out so I don't know what they did with the guy. I mean that guy looked like a one man railroad with the tracks he had running up and down his arms legs and neck.

Anyway, I have to show the only pet that I was ever able to play with. He used to sleep with me on the upper bunk. His name was snoopy smile.

Wow, that is so completely awesome! smile I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that you could never get away with that shit in today's USAF. LOL! If you don't mind my asking, where were you stationed? My brother is has been in the USAF since 1996 and recently got promoted to Senior Master Sargent. He''s been stationed at Ellsworth AFB in Rapid City, SD, MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL and will be spending the next four years stationed at Hickam AFB in Honolulu, HI. I'm sad that he and my nephews are going to be so far away but at least it'll give me an excuse to go visit Hawaii. LOL! Peace,

Ken