Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you and all the wonderful people who have and continue to keep this community and form running. I'm still cautious, but reading and seeing the level of effort that goes into making this place as safe as possible has empowered me with the knowledge of what to be aware of and given me the strength to finally join.
I've read a lot of the articles, watched some of the video links, did a lot of research on malesurvior itself and read a lot about the courageous men who founded this place for people like me. That being said, I realized I've barely scratched the surface but what's important to me is I've overcome a lot just by being able to write this.
I assume at some point everyone on here had to write this first introduction so I don't want to elaborate on where I am right now or say anything that could be harmful to someone else reading this.
I just wanted to conclude by saying I know the road ahead is going to be tough and I have a lot of questions, fears and thoughts about that. However at the same time, and to me, more important than the worries, are that I feel hope for the first time in my life and I can't put into words how much that means to me. Thanks guy, T