Well, transgendered, but in more specificity, genderqueer. You see, I don't fit into the gender binary. I do not identify as a man, nor do I a woman, but a mixture of both, or a bi-gender of in-betweens.

To put it simply, I don't know what the fuck I am, but I have an idea. This only leads to further confusion, and makes me an even further outcast than I could've imagined.

Am I a male survivor? I don't know, but there is a boy inside of me, that I do know. I am afraid I don't belong anymore, please say this isn't so. Even in my group therapy, it's specifically for gay men, but first off they don't even know I'm bi-sexual, let alone that I'm transgendered. I'm afraid I will be cast out of the group because "I do not meet the requirements".

I used to say I was crippled by fear, but now I only realize, I am stunned by confusion. My mind is a twisted up into one big mind-fuck.

I am struggling guys, and I still consider you all my family.