This is sick beyond limits.

Poor, poor kids and shame to adoption agency even if worked according to the laws they allowed monster to adopt kids and obviously didn't care enough for kids frown :

"The 40-year-old man, whom The Associated Press isn't naming to protect the children's identities, said in an interview that he had been a foster parent, youth basketball coach and substitute teacher for years without any problems. He said he didn't adopt the boys with bad intentions...

...He said he had been sexually abused as a child by a close family member and blames that for his feeling that he wasn't do anything wrong when he began taking the boys into his bed in what he claimed was a way of showing love.

"I never forced the boys to do anything," he said. "That might not mean anything to anyone else, but it's important to me."

But his explanation doesn't account for subsequently inviting a man to their Troy home to rape one of the boys, and then taking the same boy to another man's home to be raped. He agreed that was wrong, although he stressed that he didn't prostitute the boy by getting anything in return.

Police reported that when they interviewed the boy, then age 10, who had also been raped by the two other men, he began "shaking," after initially refusing to confirm that anything wrong had happened.

He told police he "didn't want to be taken from this home and separated from his new brothers and sister," a police report stated."

http://news.yahoo.com/rape-adopted-ohio-kids-unusual-haunting-case-165818115.html