My mom finally pushed me over the edge, and there's no turning back. I ended up punching through a door and I've never been physical with my anger before and now my arm's all cut up. I am certainly leaving home. I'm moving many states away to live with my sister. I'm leaving everything behind... I don't know what I'm going to do, but now I have no parents anymore (and ironically and metaphorically never did). All I have is my sister, I'm disowning my family.

I don't know where I'm going in life, I don't know where I will end up. I don't know if I can make it, but right now I'm jumping off a cliff hoping I'll survive the fall. To me, it's like facing death. I know I might not make it, but I have no choice, I have to do this. I've dreamed of being an orphan my whole life, wishing my parents would die in a car crash, hoping my brother would finally overdose and die, and my oldest brother finally die from his disability like the doctors kept saying he would. And I know it sounds morbid, but I can't lie anymore. My family does not deserve my love, my sister is the only one who I can trust now, she's the only one who never hurt me.

Edited by CloudyFalls (02/18/13 06:34 PM)