The flaskback of the abuse from my brother was on this day 13 February 2002 at 4:45 pm watching the Montel Wiliams show about sexual abuse.

What a terrible mess I was then. I had no where to turn, no one to talk to. Someone pointed me to Male Survivor.org and the brothers on this web site saved my life.

I had to take a leave of absense from work and spent hours on this web site DB and chat where i began to peel the onion skin of my life and let the stink of each onion peel fall to the table to wither away.

I have gone through a lot in the 11 years, but by the care of god and my personal relationship in Jesus Christ I was able to, not only survive, but thrive.

I would like to acknowlege soem of the guys that were there for me from the beginning: Andy, Eddie, John, Larry, Dale, Daryl, Ken Singer, TJ Jeff, Mark, Dewey, Rich and so many others. I will never forget the impact you have had in my life. Thanks.

I retired from my job in July. I am taking care of my mom. I just started to volunteer 2 days a week at a resource center in my comminity and i am working on taking back my life.

Love you guys. Jim