I can relate to a lot of what others have posted in this thread. The information I have looked at (covered in "The Bisexual Option" by Fritz Klein) discusses that there are a lot of guys out there who have the experience of being sexually and/or romantically attracted to both men and women. Also, it is not uncommon for there to be a great deal of variety in how this shows up over time. Some guys will be more attracted to other males predominantly or even almost exclusively for a period of time, than to females, and back and forth. There can be periods of time when they are equally or somewhat equally attracted romantically and or sexually to both males and females at the same time. For me personally, these patterns have all played out plus more. It certainly has made the whole area around looking at what possibilities there are for a monogomous (or some appproximation) relationship very challenging. In some of my more recent relationships that have approached or reached the romantic or sexual level, I have tried to share my bisexuality with that person since I want the person to know that it is something they will have to accept about me if we are going to look at being in a relationship together.