this is fun - seeing a different side of each other!

i am a vast repository of random and off-the-wall information that most people think is totally useless - but is great for Trivial Pursuit and other nerdy games.

i have a great memory and have learned many funny/melodramatic poems and used to perform monologues, including an hour-long one-man show - all memorized.

i have a photographic memory for colors - very helpful when trying to match clothes or home decorating items in stores to things that i don't have with me at the time.

i can do character makeup, including building beards and making prosthetic noses, scars, etc.

when i go to an art gallery i usually know more about the major pieces than the guides do.

i pick up accents very easily and can convince other people that i am from someplace else when i imitate the foreign accents.

Lee
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself... And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity." - Paulo Coelho