This frustrates me, the lgbt community seems to sort of discard bisexuality by calling them curious or confused. I've felt that pressure to make up my mind as well, but the fact is I am bisexual, I am attracted to men and women sexually. The only thing I'm confused about is how I'm going to have a monogamous relationship, when I'm attracted to two sexes.

Being bisexual in my opinion is harder than being gay or lesbian. There's nothing to combat religion with, because now on their terms I must choose. And in societies terms there's a stigma that we're either doing it for attention, we're just sluts and will fuck anything, we're confused, or we're curious. I'm actually more afraid to say I'm bisexual than to say I'm gay, so I just say I'm gay instead. I could go on and on, but I'd need more info to back up my points, I don't wanna miscommunicate anything.