Thanks to some members of this forum, I started to research the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children's website...They have a place to make an electronic cybertip if you have information on an alleged perpetrator possibly soliciting young boys on line. Well, it so happens that I have that information ! It had already been told to the detective on our case and he did nothing with the information. He has never tried to seize the computer.

This morning someone from the Exploited Children called the detective !! He called my sister...he is mad. He asked her, "What is your sister's name and is she making reports online about emails?" He then said that this case is making him upset and he isn't usually affected by these cases...

But it gets better...He then says, "Well I'm just not used to handling cases like this and having people go above me to try and have things fast tracked"...and then says, "NOW I HAVE TO COVER MY ASS"...wow, what a thing to say...then proceeds to say he is calling the prosecutor to see if he has enough evidence for an arrest.