If any of you are not in the mood for whining then you are advised to turn back now.

I feel so depressed and cheated out of my teen years. Sure I had been isolated before but I moved to a small school and I was making friends and I thought a turn around was in the cards. When the abuse started happening I pushed my friends away and have been alone ever since. I feel so cheated. I feel like I had a somewhat normal life ahead, sure I wouldn't have been the captain of the football team or prom king but I think I would have had friends and maybe a girlfriend or 2. My abuse happened when I was 13 (I was left back so I was in 7th grade though) . Everytime I see kids of that age I feel so bad I want to cry. I sometimes see teens names on the ER patient list of the hospital I work at. Its so depressing. A few nights ago I saw a boy named Brandon (13) on the list. I also happened to be filling the drug dispenser when he was just getting ready to leave. Dispute his arm in a sling he seemed happy and well adjusted. Oh Brandon please please enjoy your childhood when it's gone it's gone.

Well I'm going to sleep off my depression a bit. Thanks for listening

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"