I don't post much anymore, but still stop in time to time. This place was huge for me when I first found it, because it was the first time I was able to interact with others that could relate. It allowed me to ask questions, vent and really just better understand.

I was one of those that logged onto the site many times a day. I needed that at the time. In the last few years I have found a wider variety of support, and have even opened up more publicly in regards to my story. In a way I feel lest distress about it all, though know it will always be a part of my life, and on the bad days it still pretty much stinks.

I'm appreciative that MS is here, and I hope it is a place where other men can find the courage to face what is a *very* difficult subject to have to deal with. Anyway, things do change and names change, but at least there is a place for men to reach out to and get started on being heard and work on making their lives better. Living with this issue in silence and isolation is pretty awful, and I know many of us can relate.

Eric