Still,
Thank you I know you didn't mean anything by that. I understand what you were trying to say, basically don't beat yourself up about it. Unfortunately, getting fired is a big problem because while I will have a place to stay, my parents will let me stay, I have credit card bills I have to pay that my parents don't know about. They lent me money to pay off my CC bills, so that I could pay it off thru them at 0% interest. I gave them a low figure embarassed about the amount of debt I had, so now they think I have no debt. If I defaulted on my credit cards (because I wouldn't qualify for unemployment I don't believe..I have to DOUBLE check that), all of the mail that would come would raise a red flag. I already have the bills set to paperless so they don't think I owe anymore. Companies don't send bills for $0. Plus my xmas gift was them forgiving the $3000 balance I owe them (as much as I appreciate the gesture I feel like it has so many strings attached) supposedly leaving me with no debt period. Plus just try to get a job in this economy after you've been fired, its hard when you are looking for a job when you are employed.

Anyway, as usual (I know I'm sorry for being down on myself), I've backed myself into a bad situation. In any event, Im sorry for the rant but rest assured I don't think you meant anything by NBD.

Jason

Also

"and i don't want the world to see me, cause i don't think that they'd understand"

"You don't know what love is...you just do as your told"

"My life has changed. What you take as a simple thing, is not so simple for me anymore"